Triton Boat Giveaway
Presented by BASS
1. GENERAL: These are the official rules, (the "Official Rules") for the "Triton Boat Giveaway, Presented by BASS" Sweepstakes, (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes is administered and sponsored by BASS, LLC ("BASS" or the "Administrator/Sponsor"), 200 Celebration Place, Suite 900, Celebration, FL 34747.
2. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entrants do not have to purchase a product to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESIDENTS IF LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATION, PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES) who are 21 years of age or older as of 9/13/2007 and who have a valid email address and Internet access during the Promotional Period (as defined below.) Offer void where prohibited by law, or otherwise restricted. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 9/13/2007 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 12/1/2007 (the "Promotional Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Time (ET). You may not have won a prize worth more than $100 in any BASS promotion within the past 12 months.
Officers, directors, representatives, employees or agents of Triton/Mercury and/or Administrator/Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and successor companies, their advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families or those persons living in the same household of anyone so employed are ineligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes
LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS.
4. DRAWING/WINNER CONFIRMATION: Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 12/3/07 from among all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail.
The Administrator/Sponsor will conduct the drawing.
If a potential winner does not respond to notification e-mail within 5 days of its transmission, or should an e-mail, after up to three (3) attempts, be returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Winners must respond with information confirming they meet the eligibility requirements for this sweepstakes, and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements, any potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. By participating, entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator/Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
In case of dispute as to identity of the winner, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if the prize is won, and such registered user is a valid entrant, the prize will be awarded to such registered user. The "registered user" is the natural person to whom an e-mail address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail address.
5. PRIZE(S)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE/ODDS OF WINNING:
Description of prize elements: 2008 Triton boat model 20X2 SC with a 225L Mercury Optimax engine, LMS480 Lowrance GPS/Sonar combo, stainless propeller, and Tr82FB trolling motor. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $53,000. Winner is not entitled to the difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the grand prize and they must themselves be able to pick up the grand prize at a local Triton Dealer by 12/31/2007. Sales tax may vary from state to state and is the responsibility of the winner, not BASS/ESPN, the manufacturers or dealers.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND WILL BE BASED ON THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including acceptance of prize) not specified herein. All taxes and other expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winner. No cash balance will be awarded if winner does not use the entire prize. Prize is not transferable except in the sole discretion of the Administrator/Sponsor. No prize substitution, except at Administrator/Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. Administrator/Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award the actual cash equivalent of any prize in lieu of the prize itself. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Triton/Mercury and/or Administrator/Sponsor and their agencies and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and successor companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (hereinafter the "Released Parties") are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of these Official Rules and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries.
Administrator/Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, the prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension. Administrator/Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
Administrator/Sponsor are not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winner, or the distribution of any prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes in its sole discretion at any time with proper notice, including, but not limited to the substitution of a prize, which will become effective immediately.
8. RELEASE, PUBLICITY: By participating, entrants release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Except as otherwise prohibited by law, by accepting any prize winner grants permission to use his/her name, address, likeness, photograph, voice, and statements by Administrator/Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising/promotional agencies for advertising/publicity purposes, in any media worldwide, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Released Parties are not responsible for the cancellation, postponement or delay of the Sweepstakes.
9. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER'S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by 12/1/2007 to: Triton Boat Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules, BASS Membership Services, P.O. Box 10,000, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830. For a copy of the Official Winner's List mail a self-addressed stamped envelope after 12/1/2007 but before 12/31/2007 to: Triton Boat Giveaway Sweepstakes Winner, Official Rules, BASS Membership Services, P.O. Box 10,000, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830.
Back to Sweepstakes